Tracking ID UA-104750454-1
Wedding Pricing

If you’ve made it to my website, you must have a ring on your finger....and an amazing story to tell !!!! 

Congratulations!!!!!

 

 

Booking your day:

Due to the nature of the wedding industry and how quickly the dates sometimes go, I am unable to hold a date based on a verbal commitment. In order to secure your date in my schedule, I must have a signed contract as well as a 30% non-refundable retainer. The additional 20% of your total package will be due 6 months prior to your wedding date and the remaining 50% is due 1 month prior to the wedding date.  Contact me today to start the process! I’d love to hear all about your big day!!!!

 

Packages:

I do have collections that range from 1600 & up.

I also charge by the hour.  If your wedding is quite intimate.

Every Wedding is very unique and deserves to have customization. Everyone is on some kind of budget.  I work with all kinds of needs. When We sit down and talk...We will choose what works the best for your Wedding.